2015年9月21日星期一

What factors can decrease the grid type ball mill working efficiency?


The grid type ball mill is a famous grinding machine to do deep processing of non-metal materials. Our grid type ball mill has a wide range of applications in the industries of mining and cement plant.
In the manufacturing and operating procedure of grid type ball mills, maybe you know some common factors affecting the ball mill working efficiency. However,here our experts will make a detailed analysis on grid type ball mill.
The hardness of the products is the first main factor. In general, when the materials are harder, it will be more difficult for grid type ball mills to process them. The difficulty will become greater as the materials turn harder and harder, which will cause much abrasion to the grid type ball mill.
The humidity also plays an important role. In most cases, grid type ball mills will not do well in the process of grinding materials with high moisture content because the great amount of moisture will stick to the interior of the grid type ball mill and will also cause blocking during the delivery process, which weakens the capacity of the grid type ball mill.
The product content is another main factor. If there are too much fine powder materials mixing in the products, we need to screen these materials in advance so that the fine power won’t cling to the inner surface of the grid type ball mill without influencing the material transportation.
The viscosity of the products is also an essential reason influence the grid type ball mill’s working efficiency. If materials are too sticky, they will produce great adhesive force, resulting in the weakening of the working efficiency of the grid type ball mill.
Welcome to Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.,we will solve the tough nut effectively caused by low output of ball mill,offer you the best choice,with high production capacity,large reduction ratio and high efficiency.
If you have requirement,please inquire us or you can leave message if possible,
ourwebsite: www.grindingmachineprice.net
                   www.mineralcrusherprice.net
                    www.miningclassifier.com
We will be happy if you can send message about your needing
by Email:pzsong@xinhaimining.net

1 条评论:

  1. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (lfdsloans@outlook.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via: lfdsloans@outlook.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    回复删除